Friday, 20 February 2015

Journal 2

       "Your Legacy"


Why wait? It's time to think about what you will leave behind after your time on the "third rock from the sun"  is finished. Some people manage to leave a great deal of wealth or a legacy of public service. Others are long remembered for their monumental works of art. A lucky few are long cherished by adoring family and friends. How do you want to be remembered? What will your reason for being?




The legacy I will leave behind. I have a certain visual dream of how my legacy will be viewed after I pass away. When I wither away I want to be remembered for what I accomplished. I want to be listed among the names of Ali, Tyson, Badr Hari, Schilt, Silva, Karelin. Among these men stand one common accomplishment. They were once viewed or still are viewed as the baddest men on the planet. I want to be listed among these World Champions. I want people to remember my name. Everything I do is a step further towards cementing my legacy among the greats. My dream is to cement my legacy and this is only the beginning. A dream that has lingered since I was a young child. The reason I began competing is because I have a vision for the future that I must complete. I plan to leave a legacy of accomplishments behind. A Champion finally put to rest to be remembered. I hope my legacy and accomplishments will further another person's legacy down the road.



2 comments:

  1. Others will be helped if you coach them... That's not a bad legacy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have about 6/20 for your journals 1-4. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete