Tuesday, 23 June 2015
Earliest Childhood Memory - Portfolio
My earliest childhood memory. I have many early memories throughout my childhood years. My earliest memory is when I watched my brother break his arm. This really stuck with me because it was such an intense situation that I was witnessing at such a young age. I vividly remember the whole situation. My younger brother was sitting on the slide, he fell backwards and shattered his elbow off one of the steel steps on the ladder. I remember my younger brother who was about two or three at the time, crying like I have never heard before. His arm would dangle down by the elbow because it was shattered and he held it like back until we got to the emergency room. At first the doctors didn't believe it was broken, so they sent him home. My family went back to the doctors the next day. To their surprise his arm was broken. They gave him a cast and his elbow healed perfectly. This was one of my most earliest and vivid memories. A very intense situation for a young child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment