Monday, 22 June 2015
Formal Letter - Portfolio
Dillon McRae
dillon_mcrae@hotmail.com
289-929-1321
June 22, 2015
Mr. Pierce
Fiction Editor
Literal Enterprises
4602 Simcoe St
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Dear. Chris Pierce
I am greatly pleased to submit a piece of my upcoming novel. The novel entitled "A Place Beyond the Grapevine". I am a new and upcoming writer. I have previous experiences in published articles. As well as laying out and editing various novels.
"A Place Beyond the Grapevine" tells the story of a sixteen year old and New Mexico resident Matthew. Matthew comes from a very rich family with a dark past. A dark past young Matthew is not aware about. Matthew a very rebellious teenager, who has constant run ins with the principle and a poor relationship with his family. Every night Matthew awakens in a very mysterious garden. Every time Matthew awakens he is in another parallel universe. Something Matthew is only aware of. Matthew must try and find the relationship between his family's dark history and the constant changing of universes.
I believe this book will appeal to the teenage crowd. I believe this because the novel's theme is greatly centered around the struggles of a teenager. As well as the rebellious nature between adults and teenagers.
I would be deeply appreciative in your reply. As well as any questions or comments regarding my novel or concerns you have. Thank you for your consideration.
Yours truly
Dillon McRae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment