Tuesday, 16 June 2015
Reflective essay - Portfolio
- I have learned a few things during my time with Mr. Pearce in his Writer's Craft class.
It seems hard to believe that I could have learned a thing or two.
Over my unmotivated self and god awful attendance.
The truth is I have learned some little but vital information from this class and the teacher alike.
I have learned the use of the Standard Manuscript Format. Something I was not aware about
beforehand.
I also learned the importance of the term "easy to read on the eyes". Something that goes hand
in hand with my new knowledge of the Standard Manuscript Format.
This will also help me further down the road and my future writing plans.
- Throughout my time within your class, Mr Pearce.
A similar comment would continuously show up on my work. Comment would be that basically my paragraphs were hard to read, or not "easy on the eyes".
This was a huge weakness in my writing ability. The fact that my paragraphs were not "easy on
the eyes" whatsoever and could seriously hinder me further down the road.
This is very important because if I want to continue with my career as a writer.
My work must be extremely easy to read on the eyes, this could mean weather or not my work is even read!
Also by making my paragraphs easier to read.
It will help me further down the road in college or university.
I have also learned the use of the Standard Manuscript.
Standard Manuscript is very important tool to learn. Standard Manuscript is essential to all forms of writing.
Publishers even use the Standard Manuscript to assess whether a piece of writing is even worth their time in evaluating.
Standard Manuscript form is also essential for me to learn if I plan on doing any sort of manuscript writing further down the road.
I believe that the Standard Manuscript Form will greatly assist me down the road on my
writing endeavors and I thank you for teaching me this.
- I have yet to decide on pursuing a future in writing. If I did, I would pursue a career in journalism.
I have always been fascinated by writing and I have always enjoyed it.
There are many things I enjoy writing about. The most enjoyable for me is to write about MMA and or foreign affairs.
These two subjects or topics would be the writing career I pursue if I do plan on pursuing one in that particular field.
- In conclusion, I have learned very little but the "little" I did learn is very valueable and vital information to me.
I have learned about the use of the manuscript.
I also learned the term "easy on the eyes". The importance of your work being easy to read on the eyes.
My future in writing. My future in writing has yet to be decided, if I do pursue such a career.
It definitely would be in journalism.
I would like to thank you for teaching these vitals pieces of information.
They will be extremely helpful down the road. I also found my love for journalism within your class.
I thank you for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment